In case you didn’t know, Friday, March 1st , 2019 is Employee Appreciation Day.
Employee Appreciation Day is celebrated in the US and Canada and is always the first Friday in March. One of my favorite books as a leader is the 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace which breakdowns the 5 different ways that employees can feel appreciated. On today’s podcast I am going to talk about those five ways and give examples of how you can make your employees feel appreciated in the workplace.
Give a Putting the AP in hAPpy Gift Certificate for Employee Appreciation Day!
Subscribe today to be entered into the subscriber only monthly drawing to win a free Putting the AP in hAPpy Coffee Mug.
· Book: “The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People Paperback” https://amzn.to/2NrNB6f by Gary Chapman and Paul White.
· Book: “The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People” https://amzn.to/2NqOQmh
· Vendor Validation Reference List: www.debrarrichardson.com - Scroll to footer.
· Podcast: Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, YouTube or Alexa
· Need Help Cleaning the Vendor Master File? Visit www.debrarrichardson.com/services
· Need Vendor Master File training? Visit www.debrarrichardson.com/training
· Need Accounts Payable Gifts: Visit www.debrarrichardson.com/shop - Are you, your co-workers or your team Putting the AP in hAPpy? Give a Gift Certificate for Employee Appreciation Day!
#stayhappy #puttingtheapinhappy #employeeappreciation #podcast